"No disaster strikes upon the earth or among yourselves except that it is in a register before We bring it into being - indeed that, for Allah , is easy -. In order that you not despair over what has eluded you and not exult [in pride] over what He has given you. And Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful -." 57:22-23

Thursday, 20 September 2012

struggle to forget

try
try

to forget

something hurt

try

even with tears

Allah!!!


"Remember it hurt,
so I tried as hard as I could to forget."


"sometimes we must let go some memories"
"sometimes, no need to be so sentimental to keep all those things in your life"
"just, let it go"

*crying*

just
 I feel I can't protect myself
haunted
trauma
it's bad
really bad

*crying*

~bersangka baik dengan Allah setiap masa~

1 comment:

Semua Allah punya
Terima kasih pembaca
^_^